– 1 head cauliflower, riced
– 1 tablespoon sesame oil
– 1/2 onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
– 2 eggs, lightly beaten
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. To rice the cauliflower, remove the leaves and cut off the florets from the stems. Place the florets in a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower is chopped into rice-sized pieces.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
4. Add the frozen peas and carrots and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
5. Push the vegetables to one side of the skillet and add the lightly beaten eggs to the other side. Scramble the eggs until they are fully cooked, and then combine with the vegetables.
6. Add the riced cauliflower to the skillet and stir to combine with the other ingredients.
7. Add the soy sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook until the cauliflower is tender, about 5-7 minutes.
8. Garnish with thinly sliced green onions before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Kcal: 132 kcal | Servings: 4 servings
Until Next Time
Dominus Owen Markham