Certainly, here's a recipe for a popular Andalusian dish:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Chilling Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- 2 pounds ripe tomatoes, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cold water
- Optional toppings: chopped cucumber, red bell pepper, and croutons
- In a blender or food processor, combine the tomatoes, red bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, and garlic. Pulse until everything is finely chopped and mixed together.
- Add the olive oil, sherry vinegar, salt, and black pepper to the blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- With the blender or food processor running, slowly pour in the water until the gazpacho reaches your desired consistency. You may need to add more or less water depending on the thickness of your vegetables.
- Pour the gazpacho into a large pitcher or bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve the gazpacho cold with your choice of toppings, such as chopped cucumber, red bell pepper, and croutons.
Enjoy your refreshing and healthy Gazpacho Andaluz, a popular Andalusian dish!
Note: You can adjust the seasoning to your liking by adding more salt, pepper, or sherry vinegar. You can also make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Until Next Time
Dominus Owen Markham
One thought on “Gazpacho Andaluz – Andalusian Recipe”
[…] Source: https://plentyus.com/gazpacho-andaluz-andalusian-recipe/ […]