Sure, here's an easy-to-make recipe for a popular Chinese meal:
Dumplings with Pork Filling
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 cups napa cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- Water for sealing
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, napa cabbage, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Take a wonton wrapper and place a tablespoon of the pork filling in the center of the wrapper. Dip your finger in water and run it along the edges of the wrapper. Fold the wrapper in half and pinch the edges together to seal the dumpling. Repeat until all the filling is used up.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add the dumplings to the pot and stir gently so they don't stick together. Let them cook for about 5 minutes or until they float to the surface and the filling is cooked through.
- Remove the dumplings from the pot using a slotted spoon and serve hot with soy sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.
Enjoy your delicious homemade dumplings with pork filling!
Note: You can also add chopped mushrooms, carrots, or other vegetables to the filling to customize it to your liking.
Until Next Time
Dominus Owen Markham
One thought on “Easy Dumplings with Pork Filling Recipe”
[…] Source: https://plentyus.com/easy-dumplings-with-pork-filling-recipe/ […]