Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Review
Weight loss pills, tonics and other ‘lightning in a bottle’ type of products have been on the market for DECADES. The two things that most of them have in common are: they don’t work and/or they have a very limited ‘shelf life’.
Most weight loss pills are usually here today and gone tomorrow. They burst on to the scene with hype and fanfare – and people lap up the hype and try the products out. When they see that the products don’t work and are just inflated claims, they stop buying.
The product loses popularity and dies out. This is the norm with MOST weight loss products.
So, when we came across the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic, we were amazed that it was a bestseller for so long. With thousands of bottles sold, this weight loss tonic shows no signs of slowing down.
Now, the official sales page is hyped up. There’s no denying this… and the never-ending sales video will make you lose weight and your mind just watching it.
The story about overweight, Susan Atlee, almost dying in an attempt to save her drowning son is almost like a Hollywood movie – and they even managed to squeeze in something about Okinawa and why the people there are so slim and live so long.
We were almost expecting Mr. Miyagi to show up in the video – but he didn’t. However, the sales video aside, our curiosity was peaked because of the SUCCESS and LONGEVITY of this product – which is remarkable for a weight loss supplement.
So we decided to take a closer look and this is what we found…
The Good Points:
- Right off the bat, we’re told that the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic only uses natural, safe ingredients. This is definitely a good sign.
There have been products such as OxyElite Pro that were discontinued years ago because the ingredients such as DMAA were causing adverse effects in consumers. You want to lose weight without losing your life. Having natural ingredients ensures that, and the Okinawa Tonic fares well here.
- The Okinawa Tonic claims to boost your metabolism, eliminate brain fog, reduce inflammation and prevent fatigue. These are bold claims, but if you stopped to think about it, these results can be easily achieved if one detoxes their body and lowers inflammation.
And the Okinawa Tonic does that because of the proprietary blend of herbal ingredients. When your inflammation goes down, almost all other functions in your body become more optimal.
Weight loss is accelerated because it’s extremely difficult to lose weight when your body is inflamed. The Okinawa Tonic heals the body, and your diet and exercise program accelerate your progress. This is why so many people are seeing results with the tonic.
We’ll not go into too much detail about the ingredients because their blend may change in future. But you can easily see the ingredients on the official site or contact their support if you have questions.
- The Okinawa Tonic claims that it will reduce fat from your lower belly, back and arms. Generally, these are the stubborn areas when it comes to weight loss. While you can’t spot reduce your fat, what the tonic does is that it increases your overall weight loss.
So you lose weight in these stubborn areas more easily because you’re just losing more weight. This is clever marketing, but it works – and is partially accurate.
- The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic reduces carb cravings, sugar cravings and curbs your appetite. This is a HUGE BENEFIT. Most people are overweight because they consume too much simple carbohydrates.
Trying to quit carbs seems like a Herculean task – because it is. Carbs are turned into glucose in your body. So what you’re really battling is a sugar addiction.
The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic arrests this problem almost immediately. When you have fewer food cravings, you’ll eat less and be less likely to binge on unhealthy foods. You’ll not be fighting yourself at every turn.
This is probably one of the tonics biggest selling points. It makes life considerably easier when you’re trying to lose weight.
- It comes with a 180-day money-back guarantee. Imagine that! They’re so confident that their product works that they’re willing to take on all the risk. You should definitely give the tonic a try. You have nothing to lose!
- Shipping time is fast. If you live in the US, you can expect to receive the tonic in about 3-7 days. International orders take about 10-14 days.
- The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic works for both sexes. While the sales video focuses on women it works for men too. Generally, women have it tougher when it comes to weight loss – so if it works for them, you can bet it works for men too.
- This product is manufactured in an FDA-registered facility in the US. So no worries. There are no Japanese fishermen brewing this concoction in some hut in Okinawa.
- Weight loss takes time. There’s no way around it. While you could buy a single bottle for $89, it just doesn’t make sense. You’ll at least need 3 bottles to last you for 90 days. That’s when you’ll truly see visible results.
The good news is that if you order 3 bottles, each bottle is only $59. If you’re 40+ pounds overweight, you’d be wise to get a 6-bottle pack and each bottle will only be $49 each.
There are savings to be accrued if you order in ‘bulk’. Be wise here.
- The tonic is easy to consume. It comes in powder form. Just mix a scoop of it in water and drink it at 10 am. This is hassle-free unlike juicing or other time-consuming
The Bad Points:
- Nothing is perfect for everybody. While the tonic may help the masses, there will always be a small minority who don’t benefit from it. The money-back guarantee will remove the risk here.
- You’ll still need to watch your diet and exercise. Don’t roll your eyes. There’s no way around this. All weight loss is predicated on a caloric deficit and a higher metabolism. Your diet and exercise regimen will ensure that these conditions are met.
The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic will give you the edge and speed up the weight loss process. That’s how it works. You get results, but you do need to put in some effort.
- The product is a little bit pricey if you order a single bottle just to try it out. But you do get a considerable discount if you order 3 or 6 bottles.
Ideally, you’ll want to go with the 3-pack. 90 days is sufficient time for the tonic to give you visible results.
- There are several sites on the internet saying the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is a scam. This may disturb many potential buyers.
Ignore these ‘headlines’. They’re designed to get attention. Most of these are affiliate sites that want visitors to click on their links and buy the tonic through them for commissions.
This type of negative marketing smears the product and creates doubt in the potential customer’s mind. The truth is that the tonic does yield positive results. It wouldn’t be a bestseller otherwise.
Should You Get It?
This is definitely a product that’s worth trying. In an industry where products have a very short shelf life, the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic displays remarkable longevity.
Repeat sales, positive testimonials and a bestseller status are proof that the tonic does work on many people. The only way you’ll know for sure if it works on you will be to give it a try.
Which brings us to the most important question…
Are you desperate to lose weight?
Because if you are, you won’t think twice here. This tonic will give you the edge you need to lose the stubborn pounds. While diet and exercise are the cornerstones of weight loss, we all know how long and arduous the weight loss journey can be.
If this Okinawa tonic promises to accelerate your results, then you owe it to yourself to give it a try. You may be amazed at how well it works for you… and if it doesn’t, you’re covered by the money-back guarantee.
There’s really no downside here for you. Give the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic a try for at least 3 months and you just might be their next success story.