The Crisis we should all prep for is what folks 150 years ago called daily life:
…no electrical power, no refrigerators, no Internet, no computers, no TV, no hyperactive law enforcement, and no Safeway or Walmart.
They got things done or else we wouldn’t be here!
Introducing The Lost Ways
Saving Our Forefathers’ Skills
We’ve lost to history so much survival knowledge that we become clueless in front of what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
People really should avert their gaze from the modern survival thinking for just a bit and also look at how folks 150 years ago did it.
Here’s just a glimpse of what you’ll find in The Lost Ways:
- You’ll discover the lost remedies used by our ancestors for centuries. And I’m not talking about rare and complicated insights that only a botanist knows. I’m talking about plants that grow in your backyard or around your house. Very common weeds.
For example, I’m sure you’ve already seen this plant…
This milky substance inside this plant doesn’t contain any opiates, but it’s acting directly on the central nervous system (CNS) to lessen the feeling of pain. Many people have used it as a replacement for addictive prescription pain medicine.
Wild Lettuce is un-scheduled by the FDA, meaning it is legal to forage, to grow, and own without prescription or license… just like the Native Americans used it to heal their pain.
In The Lost Ways you’ll find lots of these common invaluable weeds with pictures, how to identify them, how to prepare them and how to use them… all with different medical effects… because when the medical system collapses this will be your only option to heal yourself.
- From Ruff Simons, an old west history expert and former deputy, you’ll learn the techniques and methods used by the wise sheriffs from the frontiers to defend an entire village despite being outnumbered and outgunned by gangs of robbers and bandits, and how you can use their wisdom to defend your home against looters when you’ll be surrounded.
- Native American ERIK BAINBRIDGE – who took part in the reconstruction of the native village of Kule Loklo in California, will show you how Native Americans build the subterranean roundhouse, an underground house that today will serve you as a storm shelter, a perfectly camouflaged hideout, or a bunker. It can easily shelter three to four families, so how will you feel if, when all hell breaks loose, you’ll be able to call all your loved ones and offer them guidance and shelter? Besides that, the subterranean roundhouse makes an awesome root cellar where you can keep all your food and water reserves year-round.
- From Shannon Azares you’ll learn how sailors from the XVII century preserved water in their ships for months on end, even years and how you can use this method to preserve clean water for your family cost-free.
- Mike Searson – who is a Firearm and Old West history expert – will show you what to do when there is no more ammo to be had, how people who wandered the West managed to hunt eight deer with six bullets, and why their supply of ammo never ran out. Remember the panic buying in the first half of 2013? That was nothing compared to what’s going to precede the collapse.
- From Susan Morrow, an ex-science teacher and chemist, you’ll master “The Art of Poultice.” She says, “If you really explore the ingredients from which our forefathers made poultices, you’ll be totally surprised by the similarities with modern medicines.” Well…how would you feel in a crisis to be the only one from the group knowledgeable about this lost skill? When there are no more antibiotics, people will turn to you to save their ill children’s lives.
- If you liked our video tutorial on how to make Pemmican, then you’ll love this: I will show you how to make another superfood that our troops were using in the Independence war, and even George Washington ate on several occasions. This food never goes bad. And I’m not talking about honey or vinegar. I’m talking about real food! The awesome part is that you can make this food in just 10 minutes and I’m pretty sure that you already have the ingredients in your house right now.
Really, this is all just a peek.
- The Lost Ways is a far-reaching book with chapters ranging from simple things like making tasty bark-bread-like people did when there was no food-to building a traditional backyard smokehouse… and many, many, many more!
And believe it or not, this is not all…
If you get The Lost Ways right now, you’ll also receive three exclusive reports that will be off the table soon.
There is an old saying that our great-grandparents used to know:
“Once in life you need a doctor, a lawyer, a policeman, and a preacher, but every day, three times a day, you need a FARMER.”
So the first report you’ll get is:
What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard
This special report contains the most nutritious and toughest plants that you should start growing so you’ll never run out of food. These plants are reliable in the worst possible conditions, including drought, flooding, or light deprivation…and you’ll also find instructions on how to plant, grow, harvest, and STORE them.
I’m also pretty sure that you are familiar with this 150-year-old saying that
“It is not the strongest species that survived, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.”
So the second bonus you’ll get is
How to Outlive an EMP the Early Pioneer Way
…which is a day-by-day guide that shows you what to do after an EMP every day, for 30 days, using The Lost Ways. Think about it this way: If an EMP had struck in the late 1800s, nobody would’ve noticed it. Our great grandparents didn’t even know what an EMP was, nor did they know what modern technology was, but they surely lived, survived, and prospered without it.
Now things are a little bit different. And because this event can happen all of a sudden, with no warning whatsoever, it might be difficult even for the smartest minds to know what to do from the moment the running water stops and your food spoils to the moment when looters come knocking at your door. So in this report, you’ll learn the 10 things that you should do on day one, what to make on day 2, what you definitely need to turn to on day 3, and so on ’till day 30, when you’ll be absolutely 100% self-sufficient, protected, and able to help others if you want to. Unless you’re living in a bunker full of stockpiles, doing these things in the wrong order may literally mean death.
I’ll show you what to do every day so you’ll never run out of water, food, or heat and then what to do or build to improve things day by day.
Another old saying people used to say is:
“For every minute you spent organizing, an hour is earned.”
So the third report that you’ll get is:
A Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System
…that can hold at least 700 cans of different sizes. You will never have to look at 50 cans for expiration dates, and you’ll never need to throw away cans again because they’ve spoiled. A can rotator is not only a time saver but also a money saver. As you can see in this video , the mechanism is very simple. Whenever you buy new cans, you insert them in the upper shelf. The cans will automatically roll down, and they will be the last in the row. When you pick them up, you do so from the shelf below, so you will always pick the can that you bought first and therefore with the closest expiration date.
Cool and efficient! The one that you’ve just seen in the video I built with only $95. Pretty cheap if you think that a similar rotator costs $420 on Amazon and holds only 450 cans. And theirs aren’t even that cool!
Once you have the plans and the step by step guide with pictures, all it takes is just one day of work, even less.
So if you choose to save the lost ways now, you’ll also get these three exclusive bonuses that are worth $29 each…FOR FREE and unlimited access to the members’ area, where you can ask me anything at any time. I will be there to answer your questions and to help you if you need any clarification on anything.
By knowing the ways of our forefathers, believe it or not, you’re covered for anything. You’ll never have to spend money on any prepping material again. Forget about unreliable and expensive modern survival equipment. Why even bother reinventing the wheel when these things have been working right for centuries?
The Lost Ways prepares you to deal with worst-case scenarios with the minimum amount of resources just like our forefathers lived their lives, totally independent from electricity, cars, or modern technology whatsoever, which means you’ll also be bulletproof against the ever-increasing threat of an Electro Magnetic Pulse, a Powerful Economic Breakdown, Famines, and Natural Disasters. You’ll have the power to protect and save your family…even to rebuild your community during the worst of times.
And the best part is that you don’t need to wait for a disaster to happen. The self-reliance our grand grandparents had will help you save hundreds of dollars every month starting from day ONE.
At the same time, you get to take part in doing something GREAT-saving our forefathers’ lost skills!
Now, I consider that I’ve done my part: the hardest and costliest part if I may say so. All you need to do is to make sure you hand this knowledge over when it’s time to and take full advantage of it until then.