What we eat every day may severely affect the function of white blood cells, as a defense against infection and cancer units. White blood cells can be:
Neutrophils leukocytes that engulf and kill bacteria and cancer cells.
Lymphocytes T-lymphocytes, B-lymphocytes and natural killer cells.
B-lymphocytes produce antibodies, important for their ability to directly attack harmful microorganisms and agents from outer environment.
T-lymphocytes manage many immunological activities and materia which destroy bacteria, viral and tumor cells.
Natural killer cells are on the first defense line against cancer-destroying cells infected with the virus and cells with cancer changes.
Numerous studies have shown that using a variety of Healthy Food Products can regulate the number and function of white blood cells. The food stimulates the immune system and improves its function.
Foods To Boost Your Immune System:
1. Yoghurt contains body-friendly bacteria necessary in the protection against malicious bacteria and infections. Yoghurts with live or active bacterial cultures are best for boosting the immune system. Except being refreshing and tasty, yoghurt also protects you from cold and upper respiratory infections. Women have much more benefits, because yoghurt increases the resistance of fungal infections.
2. Tea is a rich source of polyphenols and other substances that protect the body against flu and colds. Substance EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), contained in green tea is a powerful antioxidant and a great ally in the fight against cancer. Some studies have shown that EGCG inhibits the proliferation of viruses, so it undoubtedly strengthens the immune system. There will be no mistake if you choose black instead of green tea.
3. Banana is helping in the regulation of glucose levels in the body. Has a diuretic effect, helps in the development of probiotics and rejection of excess fluid.
4. Mushrooms are low-calorie foods rich in iron, zinc, fiber, essential amino acids and vitamins. It has long been known that mushrooms stimulate the immune system and help the body defend better against viruses and infections. Studies have shown that mushrooms have antiviral, antimicrobal and anticancer effect.
5. Fish! Omega 3 fatty acids are necessary for the preservation of immunity. We recommend salmon, mackerel and sardines. Fish is excellent against viruses.
6. Nettle Incredible, but true, nettle contains more vitamin C than lemon and orange. So it contains large amounts of iron and calcium.
Its preparing like spinach.
7. Honey Explaining its amazing properties is not necessary. Lavender, chestnut, sage honey or a combination of these are some of the best type of honey.
8. Garlic is a miraculous plant. It contains allicin, a substance with antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activity. Its smell is repulsive to many people, but taking care of your immune system is more important than worrying about other people being bothered with the smell.
9. Dried fruits Dry plum, fig, apple, apricot, banana, raisins and cranberries. Represent a wealth of high quality individual vitamins and minerals especially vitamin C and B complex vitamins.
10. Legumes the best boosters are: beans, peas, lentils, chickpeas, soy. Each of these products has nutritional values that can assist the body in establishing equilibrium.
In these healthy foods for boosting our immune system should be added and sesame seeds, broccoli, carrots
If you are willing to improve your immune system, it is necessary to reduce the consumption of alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, fat, sugar, white flour, and carbonated beverages and increase the consumption of water.
http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/foods-to-boost-your-immune-system/http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/foods-to-boost-your-immune-system-featured.jpghttp://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/foods-to-boost-your-immune-system-featured-150×150.jpgDairyFruitsHealthLow – Fat Protein FoodsVegetables
– Neutrophils leukocytes that engulf and kill bacteria and cancer cells.
– Lymphocytes – T-lymphocytes, B-lymphocytes and natural killer cells.
B-lymphocytes produce antibodies, important for…
firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorHealthy Food House
Commit to be Fit