Salmon is a fish that has a moderately long body covered with tiny scales. Salmon live in the cold waters. Salmon spawn in a shallow clear and cold river water, and live in rivers and lakes. We recommend you to prepare this delicious baked salmon recipe.
- Pinch of black ground pepper
- 25 milliliters squeezed Lemon
- 250 ml dry white wine
- Pinch of salt
- 150 ml Olive oil
- 900 grams Salmon
- 300 milliliters of water
Time to prepare: 40 minutes.
Cooking time: 60 minutes.
- Place the salmon in pan for baking.
- Add the parsley in the water, boil it and then pour the salmon with that liquid.
- Then pour the salmon with olive oil, wine and spices. So now the salmon is ready for baking.
- Add the pan in preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes, on 160 degrees C.
Pinch of black ground…
Commit to be Fit